Unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned within ten days from the date goods received. Goods can only be returned if they are in the condition they were sent from bigender.com otherwise goods will be returned to sender.
Refunds or exchanges are issued. Refunds will be credited to original credit card only. Shipping is not refundable.
Return shipping charges will only be refunded due to errors of BE4. To contact customer service for questions and to obtain RO#, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Return Authorization Number (RO#) must be obtained from customer service to receive a refund. RO# must be written on the outside of the packaging. If RO# is not visible or provided, package may get lost or returned back to you.
- To receive a return form please e-mail customer service at email@example.com.
- On the packing slip, circle the item(s) being returned. Please indicate reason for return.
- Pack merchandise securely. If you do not have the original packing slip, please include the following information with your return: bill-to name, address and phone number; ship-to name, address and phone number; order number; reason for return.
- Send return to following address:
7095 Hollywood Blvd #762,
- All returns must be sent via a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx. BE is not responsible for packages not received if sent via a non-traceable carrier. Returns must be shipped prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D deliveries.
Returns may take two to three weeks from the date they are received by us to process, and at least one billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.